Saturday, October 31, 2020

Setting the Stage

 

Welcome!

This year has been a very different experience in both the learning and teaching world. Being on online is like a love-hate relationship. I love the fact that I can complete many courses from the comfort of my own home without having to travel. Although many times with technology comes the complications of tech failures and having to learn how to navigate through a new world of learning. Currently I am taking a course on how to teach Drama to Junior and Intermediate students. I will be sharing in this blog throughout the course theories, activities and tools that can be used to teach Drama. I will also share ways in which these tools can be adapted for online learning. 



ALL ABOUT ME

I am a Brock student in my final year of Concurrent Education J/I with teachables in History and Geography. On my free time you will often find me exploring the outdoors. I love the outdoors and being able to be in a country where I can go hiking, swimming, kayaking and cross-country skiing often. I want to bring my passion for the outdoors and integrate it into the way I teach some of my lessons to my students. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Setting the Stage

  Welcome! This year has been a very different experience in both the learning and teaching world. Being on online is like a love-hate relat...